Welcome to the Catholic Badass Blog, where we strive to be more than good Catholics, we strive to be Catholic Badasses and you should too!

Monday, September 8, 2014

My First HowToCatholic Podcast: IronManandIronThrone

This is my first attempt at a Podcast, and I hope you enjoy it!  My hope is to have more people in the podcast so that we can talk about Catholicism and whatever else we feel like discussing.  Stay tuned for that!

On this podcast, I talk about why Robert Downey Jr. was the best choice to play Iron Man, and I also talk about why I love Game of Thrones.  Plus, random joke!

Also, HowToCatholic is the second name I chose for this podcast, after my original name was already taken.  If you have any suggestions for podcast names, leave a comment!

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment